10 Interesting Facts About The Human Body

Interesting Facts About The Human Body

 

We think we have studied enough in our school to understand our body. But that is not the truth! This body is the most toughest mechanism made ever in the entire universe. God has made our body so diverse and difficult to understand. It may take you a whole life to understand this body mechanism still you will be left with the secrets it hides in you. So I thought of revealing such unfolded mysteries in front of you all so that you can know your body and its working a bit more. I am writing few fascinating facts about this body, so here they are enjoy.

 Interesting Facts About The Human Body

10 Interesting Facts About The Human Body

  1. When we smile we use around 36 muscles. Have you ever thought that smiling can be such a good exercise? Funny right! So keep on smiling and use your muscles.
  1. The interesting thing is that around 41 muscles are used when we get angry and frown. So do not angry as it uses more of your muscles. Save energy and get less angry!
  1. Sleep is most important action of our body as it regenerates our body system. If we do not sleep often we can die. The world record for the not sleeping for number of days is maximum up to 11 days. Sleep is really really important for our mechanism, so please take proper sleep.
  1. Our brain is something really interesting. It does work and produces energy, but you ever thought how much? It produces enough energy so that you can a bulb. Shocked? Yes it produces around 15 to 20 watts energy.
  1. I think we humans do not use the most of it. We are gifted with such a beautiful and magical organ from which we can change the world but we do not use it well. As many theories say that we only use around 10% of our brain and the rest 90% remains unused for our whole life.

Fun Facts about Gorillas

  1. Everybody present on this planet has a different body smell. There may be millions and trillions of people residing on globe and each one of them has a different body smell except the twins. They generally do have a some what similar body smell or just the same.
  1. Have you ever checked your height at day or at night? Do it and you will know the difference. Our spinal cord does contract itself through out the day so at the night time while sleeping you will be 1 or 2 cm shorter then you wake up in the morning.
  1. Smell the food while sleeping! You will not be able to do that because when you are sleeping your smelling cells are not in action and you can not smell while sleeping.
  1. Our eyes grow bigger with age? No it is just the nose and ears that do not stop growing but the eyes always remain the same size as it was at the time of birth.
  1. Every foodie loves eating and tasting new cuisines, so every foodie should also love saliva. Eewwww? Yes it is the saliva that makes you taste the food. If no saliva is there you will not be able to taste the food you eat.

 

SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS!
TwitterFacebookLinkedInPin It